It consists of six acres of land and is the home of animals and plants from Britain and beyond. Among the most popular animals are otters, beavers, owls, and a variety of invertebrates. The variety of groups of animals on display at the Nature Centre makes it an invaluable resource to support the Science Curriculum.
The Nature Centre offers wonderful opportunities for school visits, not just relating to areas of the science curriculum, but also as a chance to explore other areas of the curriculum including numeracy and literacy.The Nature Centre Schools Liaison Teacher runs teaching sessions for Birmingham LEA schools.
* Departs at 10:00am
* Returns at 5:45pm
* Private pick up from Hotel or Guesthouse 8.30-9.00 a.m
* English speaking guide
* Private Aircon Minivan
* private Boat on the Mekong to visit Pak Ou Cave
* Entrance fees to all sites
Do not Include:
* Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses
* Personal travel insurance
* Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters
* Meals other than those mentioned above
* Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above