Old Rectory Farm has been fully restored and operates as a demonstration farm, showing city dwellers traditional methods of farming. animals kept at the farm include Jersey cattle, pigs, goats, ponies, ducks, chickens and geese.
The farm is open to visitors every day throughout the year and admission is free.
The farm has a unique charm, and visitors from all sections of the community will be warmly welcomed by the staff and volunteers.
Staff are always willing to give advice about visiting the farm and to provide assistance when you visit.
The ground is relatively flat and broad paths have been cut throughout the park to improve accessibility and to encourage visitors to explore. Less-able walkers and wheelchair users can access a hard-surfaced nature trail directly from the main car park.
* Departs at 10:00am
* Returns at 5:45pm
Our Services Inlcude:
* Meals as mentioned (L= Lunch)
* All entrance fees as mentioned
* Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
Our Services do not Include:
* Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses
* Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters
* Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above