Departs at 10:00am, The car take at the hotel to Kings Heath Park first. On 28 July 2005, Kings Heath was hit by a major (by English standards) tornado which damaged several shops on the High Street and All Saints' church. The tornado then went on to damage many houses in Balsall Heath. There were no fatalities.
The High Street has also suffered from flash floods on occasions, sometimes up to a foot of water in depth, although recently installed underground reservoirs at the junction of Station Road and the High Street aim to combat this problem.
Have lunch at EcoRecord, the Biological Record Centre for Birmingham and the Black Country, one of a network of Biological Record Centres that cover the whole of the UK.
Returns at 5:45pm at 05.00 PM
* Private pick up from Hotel or Guesthouse 8.30-9.00 a.m
* English speaking guide
* Private Aircon Minivan
* private Boat on the Mekong to visit Pak Ou Cave
* Entrance fees to all sites
Our Services do not Include:
* Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses
* Personal travel insurance
* Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters
* Meals other than those mentioned above
* Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above